Thursday, May 28, 2009

Zzzzz...

Not much going on. I have not been playing the Last Player Standing games on CardsChat, because I haven't felt like committing the time to the game.
I've hit a few ring games for short sessions and always seem to come out a winner.

In my last ring, I was down maybe $20 when I had 9/9 on a Q/T/9 flop. I got all-in against another full stack, and he showed Q/T.

I've been playing the $2, 1 table S&G's on Full Tilt. I keep getting 3rd place (which pays $3-something), but last night I managed to change my luck and land 2nd.

Only one hand sticks out in my mind.
4 left, so we're on the bubble.
I have $1,200 and the blinds are $75/$150.
The lady on my right was tight, and I had shoved on the button the previous three rotations when she folded, which hurt the BB who was now down to $2,000. I had legit hands each time (Ace/rag'ish).
I get K/Qs on the button and shove.
The SB folds, and the BB calls... with 4/5 suited!
Wha? Did he assume that I had 2/3 or 3/4?

Anyway, my hand somehow held and he was left with $800 and went out a few rounds later.

No comments: