Saturday, September 18, 2010

Frustration

Tonight...
Several of us played a tournament together.
Things were slow, which is fine.

Then I joined a $50NL ring game as well. Blinds are $.50/$.25. I posted my $.50, then immediately disconnected! I never played another hand in that game because I had connection issues and thought it best not to get involved in anything pricey.

I reconnected, played a few hands in the tournament, then disconnected. Then again. Then again. Etc.

One time a guy with way above average chips opened, I had vowels (A/A) so I re-raised half my stack. Then I disconnected.
When I got back on... evidently he raised me, as I lost. Ugh.

Eventually I just started shoving any semi-decent hand, as I was short on chips and I couldn't count on being connected to play the flop, turn or river.

Of course, as soon as I was out of the game my connection problems ended.

Oh! And about me posting the $.50 and then disconnecting. It ends up everybody folded, so I won the $.25 small blind. :)

Last night...
I played two single table S&G's (super turbos). I won one, and came in 3rd (min-cashing) on the other. That gave me a 100% win rate for the day. I'm happy to end with that.

No comments: