Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Post before bed

Blah blah blah. (Posting because I'm bored)

Had a good day. It was a losing day, but it was fulfilling, which is all that counts.
Didn't do much, but billed a lot of people and got those stupid quarterly sales taxes files.
I owe $9 and change this quarter for sales. It's not worth the effort IMO. I am a service based company, and do most sales as either a reimbursed expense with tax already paid.
Oh well. Staying legal.

My brother spent most of last month touring various Caribbean islands, diving with sharks, etc. He made a friend who is moving to Columbia for a year. I guess his "dating" tips business is pretty successful ($3k per weekend).

Poker-wise... I haven't played much.
I'm doing better than breaking even, but I'm not playing any sort of volume.
Full Tilt has a promo starting Friday, so I'll play for fifteen minutes or so for a little over a week to clear that $25 bonus.
It should be a cake walk. Points are doubled, and I need two bonus points (IE, two standard points) for 9/10 days to get the $25. Last time I think I had to get 100 points per day for 7 days to get $50, and I did that by triple-tabling for an hour a day.

I gotta go. I realized that I still owe myself one set on the Perfect Push Up. One set now is 14, then 10, then 6. These will all be with my feet on a chair, doing standard rotation.
It's not as easy as it sounds.

I *should* be on a two day break, but I like the way it hurts, so I went ahead and added an extra day to the schedule. I might do another repeat day.

It does hurt too.
Seriously, I drool and grit my teeth. But it's nice to give 100% physically at something.

No comments: