Wednesday, June 3, 2009

'Nother night

Hit the ring games again. I felt I played a little smarter.


I coax a majority of the evil short stacker's chips in and he rivers his gut shot. I don't know what he was doing in the hand so long... or at all.

That was my second A/A. The previous one I slow played pre-flop, made a set on an all-diamond flop, and took it down when I bet-pot. Feh.

My favorite hand of the night:

Hurray for him not rivering his gut shot!
This was definitely a play based on the player, not the strength of my own hand.

This was nice too:

I fold this a lot of the time, but I didn't buy that I was much of a dog. With the limp-a-holic in he pot the button is probably stealing there a ton.
If I had more info on the button I'd have three-bet him (a lot of buttons can't let go of Ace/rag and K/J and such pre-flop because they don't believe the blinds can have a real hand), but it worked out well.

With the other losses I finished up $33 for the night, with a 34bb/100 win rate.
It was nice to win some.

No comments: