Friday, July 11, 2008

Played a litte ring

Felt like playing, but didn't feel like playing a tournament.

I know I said I wouldn't play rings, but I moved back down to $25NL and was pretty confident that I wouldn't steam/tilt/donk.

I don't think I made any obscure moves and finished up $7.




I made an extra $1.50 right at the end, when I had A/K suited and the flop was A/A/T. He checked the turn and so did I. The river was an 8. He checked, I bet $1, and he folded.
Could have been better, could have been *much* worse.

I do think I missed an opportunity.
I had A/A and the flop was 2/8/T rainbow. I made a c-bet on the totally harmless flop, hoping to be called because it obviously couldn't help me.
He folded.
Phooey. No value for my hand. Maybe I should have let him draw to his K/Q or whatever it was he had.

No comments: