Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bad day

It has been a rough day for me. My soon-to-be-ex wife moved out today. Our kid is staying with her for the night. This is my first night alone in my house.

Paintings are off the wall, furniture is missing... all her stuff is disappearing.

I've started to reach for the remote to the TV several times already, but the TV is gone too. There's just dust and a picture of my friend's kid on the entertainment center.

Empty. Everything seems to empty.

I bought some beer but only had one. Pouring a second now, but I've never been one to use alcohol to cope. It's a social lubricant and sometimes I use it to get tired and fall asleep, but I do not like getting inebriated anymore.

I played a matrix game on Full Tilt. I played my first one yesterday but had some bad luck on every table.

Well, tonight was about the same.

I got screwed over by suck-outs twice to cripple me, and shoved with A/J pre-flop. The caller (the small blind) had a tiny pair, but it held up.

Meanwhile at the other two tables I was uncalled on the flop with A/A and uncalled pre-flop on the other. I got some nice hands, but they never paid.

All-in on the flop here. Yep.


Feh! I get felted again.


My last table. I went out 7th on the other three... ugh. Going our 7th makes me sick. The opponent is really tight and I rob him blind hand after hand. Then he shoves pre-flop.
easiest call ever...

No surprise.
Nice flush, dude.

I continue to rob the guy blind. After awhile we're even in chips.
Then I'm winning.
Then I'm crushing him.
Eventually he shoves his last 1,200 with J/6 and I make the easiest call ever with A/T which somehow holds up.

So I win one table. But I still lose $ overall.

Anyway... pisser of a day.

No comments: