Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Comfy experimenting at $50NL 6-max

I experimented with a $50NL 6-max table a couple days ago, had a good experience, so I tried it again last night.

I'm not rolled for it, so I only played one table... boy was my table juicy.

Price me in why don't ya?


I'd normally open to $2, but I was IM'ing with Zachvac and only opened for $1 due to a misclick.
The only tightwad at the table moved in, in position, so being distracted by Zach probably saved me some $.


Again, against the tightest guy at the table. He was not good post flop. I think he'll only stack with something close to the nuts.


This guys's stats were something like 60/5. That is, he wants to see every flop, but he needs a hand to open. What he was thinking on the river, I don't know. But he did this thing a couple times, and someone else at the table did it once.

Tards!

Calls $15 into a $50 pot. Won't put his last $19 into an $83 pot.

I *thought* that Ace was my ticket to stacking him. I'm guessing... maybe Q/Q or K/K? I guess I should have moved in earlier. The board was pretty harmless though. Oh well.

This lady was terrible.

She hits her gut-shot draw, and gets no value out of it.
Terrible!

My bluff gets called:


And with that hand, Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I'd like to rest my case that my table was soft.

I don't expect that I'll get a table that soft any time in the near future. It was beautiful. But I felt really comfortable at $50NL 6-max and I never felt that comfortable at $50NL Full Ring. I'm not rolled to move up, but I think I'll continue to single table until I lose a couple buy-ins, or until I get some cushion in my bankroll.

Here's how I've been doing. Still not playing a lot (only 1 table, 1 hour last night). Anyway, the greyed stuff at the bottom was already posted here.