Thursday, January 15, 2009

Quickie

They found a fragment of a razor blade in the tire. I guess that can be easy to miss.
They also steam cleaned the engine and put in a new oil cap (which they had to get in Elizabethtown, which is pretty far away).

They said the changed out all the oil too, I guess in case it got particles in there or whatever.

12Anyway, all is well with the vehicle. I didn't go to my in-laws' place this morning so I'll go after work.

Things have picked up enough that I expect to allow myself to play a couple S&G's tonight. If I do, they'll mostly likely be $10 Double-or-Nothing Turbos.5uy7.++
`1
++++
2-

Ok... see that garbled text? That's what happens when I turn and spill an entire can of soda onto my keyboard just as a customer comes into the shop. Nice.

But the keyboard still works and we have business, so all is well! (The soda will be missed, but I'll get over it.)

No comments: