Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bah!

I've been doing ok in the micros on FT. The other night I played a couple. In one I shoved with a K/K overpair on the flop and was called by a slow-played A/A and an open-ended straight flush draw. But I hit my King on the turn for the win!
The other people at my table were nits, so I whittled them down with my big stack and plenty of bluffing. When I took first place my VPIP was right at 50%. 50%!

Of course, on the other table I shoved PF with K/K on the flop, was called by K/8 (he paired the 8), and he hit runner runner spades for the flush. Ugh!

Tonight was brutal.
I played two $20 DoN's, losing both due to really cold decks.
I mean, even when I had the nuts I couldn't win:


Then I played a $16.60 game, and got pwned as well. Her I am trying to pot commit the guy, succeeding, and...

No comments: