Saturday, March 28, 2009

Eh.

I played a couple DoN's, and lost both.
Feh.

Shoved into an unchallenged pot on the button with A/9 with $1,100 chips and $100/$200 and was called by the SB who had A/K. Similar on the other table.

This hand gave me hope... When he called I said, "I hope he has a small pair like 4/4... 2/2! No, how'bout K/J! Yeah, K/J please!"

I defeat the flop from hell.

I have been playing half hearted in the bigger $2 tournaments. Not much to report there. I don't remember.... oh... yest I do remember how I went out. I had Q/J clubs, limped, and called a raise. The flop was K/Q/x with two clubs, so I had a Royal Flush draw. I shoved against a CC'er and she had the Ace and called. I failed to hit a club and was eliminated.
I was short stacked, and I played it terribly pre-flop, but oh well.

No comments: