Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blah blah blah it's late and I was up early

I have a Raketherake account, so I can get 30% of my rake back from Ultimate Bet.
I wish I signed up through them, because then I'd get 27% back with Full Tilt. Sites only give rakeback on your *first* account, so if you don't use the affiliate code when you sign up the first time you're pretty much screwed for life.
Anyway, using this link will get you rakeback,and gets me a tiny smidgen too:


Ok, that stuff aside, I'm still having deposit issues. Checks and check cards aren't working to play this game of skill that so many people misunderstand.

Hey...
I had some hands I wanted to post but the file is gone. Tha desktop cleanup I did last night must have swept them away.

Anyway, all I played yesterday was a $6 S&G on UB. I forget how many people started, but it paid to 60-somethingth place and I went out 90-something. It was a "sniper" tournament, so I got $1 for each of the three people I knocked out, which took some of the sting out of losing.
My final hand was a 3-bet shove with Q/Q against what ended up being K/K. I failed to suck out. Had he had A/K or J/J I'd be a virtual lock to make the money.

There were some weird hands early on. Three people all in pre-flop. The chip leader had K/2s, #2 in chips had Q/Q, and the shortest guy had 4/4.
The shorty doubled up with quad 4's, and the chip leader stacked the middle-stack with a flush. Totally sick.

Meanwhile I got burned with A/K doubling up a guy with K/K in a small blind vs his button raise and a couple other similiar scenarios (not as painfull chip-wise).
But then I got K/K and doubled up, followed immediatly by A/A where I stacked two people.

Anyway, this is the most boring post ever.

No comments: