Sunday, July 5, 2009

UB

Not a good night, and I blew a huge chunk of my roll.
I'm playing under-rolled, and just doing it for fun until I actually deposit and grind, but it's still a bit of a bummer.
But at least I have way more than the $10 seed UB gave me.

I mean, I'm fine with losing, I just lose in frustrating ways, and all the players I thought were good seemed to be losing on the river as well. I don't think I ever made a set.
One guy with a brain had K/K and despite a Q on the board he got a guy with J/J to commit 1/2 his stack on the turn. The river was a J, and he shoved FTW.


I suspected that he has A/Q, but he and others were calling down with weak kickers so I just bet it. Had he bet $10 there on the river I'd have folded, as I smelled a rat.

At least I smiled after this one.


Anyway, UB money is like FT money. I don't consider it "real" because I never deposited.

I still have plenty of BR to play with, but man, I lost like half of it. If *only* I can manage to flop a set...

I have several online friends in Vegas now. I'm jealous. You know, I think I'll pick an online account and designate it "Vegas 2010 Fund," then grind it up and cash it all out (sans a couple hundred bucks to tinker with) to go next year.
Maybe I will.
:)

It's late and I've been sleeping at 3:45-4:00 the past several nights so I'm going to try to get to bed early tonight.

No comments: