Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bleh

I played some FaceBook poker, and had some bad beats (A/K vs A/Q all-in-pre and he hits a Q, and all-in with my top pair/top kicker vs his weak flush draw, and he hits). So I was tilting some.

First I played a $2 S&G. The bubble seemed to last as long as the rest of the game.
Anyway, I went out on the bubble when I shoved a limper with my T/T, and he had A/K, and he paired both cards.

Then I did some $10 NL.

Pesky river gets me to commit chips:

Yeah, should have c-bet more. On the river I figured he had a J as well. Oh well.

Wimpy check/raise was bad. Fold was good:

I don't know what I was thinking. He was a calling station. I should have just raised pre-flop. Guess it saved me money, but still a bad play.

The villain here had a VPIP of 60%. IE< he voluntatiy put money into the pot 60% of the time. I was in 20% for comparison.

I basically tilt off my stack with a singly pair. I was bound to lose money, but it didn't have to be that much.

Ok...
So I'm tilting and don't care about losing that last $5.

Guess he was bluffing.

No comments: