Monday, June 16, 2008

Blah blah blog

The urge to win has left me quite awhile now. I pretty much just play for fun, which is pretty much break even poker.

It's sort of, I know I can win if I want to, so I donk off $ and then grind a bit to make it back.

I lost about $20 yesterday. $5.50 in a tournament with a bunch of CC'ers and $15 or so at at $50NL ring game.

$15 of that loss was due to going up against a short stack very early in the game. He had $15 and min-raised from early position. There were three callers and I was on the button with T/T.
I made it $5 and he shoved. I figured he has an A/Q type hand, so I made the call. Ends up he had A/A.

Also, PokerTracker 3 died on me for the first time. All the stats just disappeared. It was terrible. I rebooted my computer and they worked for a little bit, then they disappeared again.

The only thing different was that I had Microsoft Messenger open. I was birding Effexor as well, but I quit after I rebooter just in case that was part of the problem. I guess it wasn't.

Anyway, that freaked me out enough that I've decided to gather my backup data and use PokerTracker 2 for awhile.

Well... unless I get frustrated with it or change my mind. Yeah.. real decisive of me, huh?

No comments: