Monday, September 15, 2008

Mo $, no problems

Well, a few problems.


I'd taken a few pots without showing. Then I got my hand caught in the cookie jar. Then this happened. I figured he could be making that move with A/K so I popped it up additional $7.50 to see where I stood. Was it A/K or did he have an overpair?

He had an overpair.
He never showed, but I guarantee it.
His stats were 11/9/infinite I think.

A few hands later, at the same table, I messed with a 48/29/infinite player.
I put him on a straight draw on the flop (maybe 8/8). The turn made me sick.


So anyway, I got out of that game with only a $.50 loss. I consider that a victory.

I played 4 games tonight, the top four on the list:


The $.2NL games... I popped in because a bunch of friends from the CardsChat poker forum were playing together. I actually played serious. Usually I just go into donk-mode because of the low limits.

Also, my session stats in PokerTracker 3 aren't showing up until I exit the program and then open it again. I don't know why this is. It messes me up while writing this. "I thought I lost $.50 that game, not $2.85. And where's the other game I was winning?"

Anyway, it's all corrected.

I'm happy with my return to 6-max. When I start to run cold... we'll see. :)

No comments: