Sunday, September 7, 2008

On track

Played seven sessions today. All were pretty short.
On one I was down $.30 as I was quitting tables and wanted to play until I was even.

Yeah. It's a bad habbit I have.

So I lost $8 trying to get that $.30 back.

Later I had 3/3, read a guy as weak, and won a $15.60 pot with my pocket threes when he folded to $10 bet on the turn. The board was 6s Jh Ts 7h. Yeah... probably dumb. I put a whole lot of money on the line for a meaningless green stat. (Ended up making a $2.40 profit)

Here's my first big hand of the night:


Here's the other important hand:
He three-bet, I looked at his stack, he had enough to justify a call, so I called...




The top seven hands are what I played today. The top 5 were from tonight, and the other two were played earlier today. I am pleased. I've had good luck in the my good hands have been holding up probably more often than they should.

No comments: