Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nothing exciting

Things are still going well at 6-max $25NL.

I played a little last night. Early on this happened:

He picked the wrong time to bluff I guess. I guess he was pretending to have what I had.
Thanks, dude!

Another gift:


Since returning to $25NL 6-max I've bumped into "an old friend" several times. It's good to see him.
I don't think I've ever talked to him, but I have more hands against him than against any other player. He's a multi-tabler, a nit, and is pretty easy to read. Anyway, this hand came up and I played the player.


Not everything went well though. I managed to come back for a small profit at this table (thanks to pocket kings and A/K with a K/K/r flop). But this hand still cost me $9.50.

Here's what I saw before hitting foooooooooooooooooold.

Here are my last 50 games. I'm still green, making a steady profit with some dips along the way.


I've been having no luck with the easy S&G's lately. The last two CardsChat events I've played in though, I got 2nd and 1st, for some decent payoffs.

And for what it's worth, last night I only played three tables, so they're the top three sessions.

No comments: