Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blase

My last couple beats in the satellites:




Triple this and you can see how I've been running lately.

I did have a bit of luck yesterday though. I played a non-satellite S&G and had the same sort of beat, but then I played another last night and won it. When I was heads up I only had 1/3 the chips in play, but I got the guy's number and was about to take it down.

I'm not sure if I can play today. I have a bulldozer leveling out some of the hill and drainage by my house, so I need to be available to watch him.

Also, my wife and kid have no plans for the day, so I'll be disturbed a lot.

I'm hoping to hit the $1 CardsChat $100 added even tomorrow though, as I'll have the day off.

On the plus side, even though I haven't played many sessions, they've all been winners lately. I had an enjoyable session last night with a bunch of CC'ers. I only made $5, but I wasn't exactly playing for monetary gain. It was fun, and that's what I was after.

Oh... and I watched a buddy play a $3 rebuy for a ticket to the Sunday Millions last night. She bubbled. Ouch!

No comments: