Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yesterday...

I got up early yesterday and had 30 minutes to kill so I played three tables for a few minutes. I won about 13 BB's on a couple of them, and lost a couple BB's on the third.

Last night I wasn't in the mood to play rings. I had planned on hitting two $2.20 satellites but I got really tired. Then my K/K got cracked by A/K to knock me out 1/2 of the way through (I had an above average stack) with three of us all-in, which took a little wind of my sails. So I decided to call it a night.

I decided to sit at a few tables for a few minutes to see what happened before going to bed, but got in a conversation with a CC'er and ended up staying longer than I had planned.
At one table my 8/9s flopped top two pair with 2 clubs on the board. I got shoved on by a big ($65) stack who I put on an overpair and I won despite both the turn and river being clubs. Thank goodness he didn't have any clubs either. He had J/9! Nom nom nom!
At the other table, I had A/T on the button I think, and two-paired the flop vs a short-stack's A/Q. He got pwned.

Yesterday's stats: (The top two stats are from last night, the bottom two from the morning)


Here's the results of the my previous day's ring sessions:


This one is from even earlier day... Wednesday. It was several days ago, and if I recall I lost $.80 for the day, which was worth the price of diversion:

No comments: