Tuesday, May 13, 2008

F-Tilt

Well, I emailed Full Tilt and they say I can't create a new account, even if the old one had yet to make a deposit. I'm 90% sure I can do it anyway without repercussions, but I'm a stickler for the rules. That means that FullTilt will not be getting my deposit.

However, I they finished the letter by opening up a sliver of hope:
However, we do value your continued support of Full Tilt Poker, and we
are currently looking into organizing something that will help players
who are not already attached to an affiliate. We have added your
username to our files for further consideration. Please be patient.


EDIT: I got another email from FullTilt:
We have added your username to our files for further consideration.
Please note that our partnership with the affiliate Rakebackpro?s is in
the testing phase, and a test group of players have been selected to
participate.

If the partnership continues and you are selected to receive rakeback
from the affiliate you will receive a confirmation email from Full Tilt
Poker.


I am looking at other places to deposit, but I'm not sure where to go. Cake has a nice first-time deposit offer and a generous 33% rakeback rate, so that's where I'll look into first. I have no idea what the software looks like or what the feel for the site is though.

Even though they had a super-user fiasco, Ultimatebet looks pretty tempting as well. The main reason being is that CardsChat has a weekly Monday tournament there, which I'd like to play in.

...


Well heck. I looked at the results for the CardsChat $5.50, $100 added UltimateBet tournament. They had 10 people play yesterday. $10! If this is typical, how can I not go to UlitmateBet?
This needs some looking in to.

No comments: