Thursday, November 20, 2008

Doing well at going slow

I played two double-or-nothing games.

On the first table I got down to 1,100 in chips pretty early when someone check/raised my button bluff. I was never in trouble though. This hand helped:


I eventually hovered around $3k until the shorties battled it out.

At the other table, the lady on my right kept going into pots weak so I just used her to stay ahead of the blinds. I also had some weak players on my left who I stole from.

I swear, I made this move because the BB was sitting out and I thought there was a good chance that the SB was going to fold and give the BB a walk.


And the final hand of the game...


People just don't understand play at the end of tournaments. I wish I could play with these people, in the same positions, over and over again.

No comments: