Friday, November 21, 2008

Sha-kow! Another sniper of an update.

Played three $50NL tables.
Bluffed off $25 early on one table.
Ended up about $25 down overall. :(



I had Q/Q four times on one table. I think I came out about even with those. :(

Two sets... very little payout.

Then I played this absolutely terrible pre-flop.
TERRIBLE!


One of the last hands of the night.
Standard call against a shorty. I figured it was at least a coin flip.

Hole card's aren't revealed until after the river is dealt. I was calling for a Jack on the river. If that hit, what a dagger twist for him!

I'm drinking a beer now, so I won't let myself play any more ring games tonight. I might play a couple double-or-nothing games a little later though. Friday night's a good time to play.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......