Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I wanted to start playing rings but I also wanted to play the last-man-standing game. Ends up I didn't get online in time to play the LMS game, so I played some rings for 20 minutes until Lost came on:

It was a good session.

I stacked a half-stacker twice. Once time I check-raised him with A/K on a dry flop (he made it $6, I made it $18) and he shoved on me for an his last $4. I called hoping he had overs (8/8+) and he had 3/3. I rivered the Ace to win.
Then I opened with A/Ts and he and another guy called. On the turn the half-stacker (buys in for $25) and I got it all in when I turned trip Tens. He had Q/T for smaller trips with an overcard kicker. Not that it mattered, but an Ace hit the river that time as well, to give me a full house.

Anyway, I ran way hot so I'm happy.

No comments: