Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ouch

I sat at a table, and this was my first hand:

What a nice start to the evening. Too bad my my good fortune didn't continue.

Quite a bit later, at the same table, I figured the guy had something like T/T:

Bummer.

The very next hand...

Why couldn't he have A/K? :(

Standard aggro:

I can has chips? Nom nom nom! I figured he had < Q/Q and I was right.

Let the tilt begin:

Argh!

And here... total tilt. I pretty much give him my money like a tilting donkey.


Bah. I should have check/called this river:

He makes the straight and the flush. :( I didn't even notice the flush draw until the river.

Well, I get a little lucky, and this guy totally... totally misplays his hand post-flop.


One of the last hands of the night.


So basically, down $127 for the night. Brutal.

Oh... on FullTilt I got me $5 bonus and am winning there. I think I made about $12 two tabling for a little bit.

No comments: