Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Feb. 16

The $250, 9 player game was a joke. I dominated. It wasn't even close. The payoff was lame though (1,125).

The 10k games were really good though.

Like a schmuck I entered a 90 player $250 game, knocking me just below $2,000. Ugh! I wanted to hit 2k game.

When I'm done with this game I'm gonna quit.

----------------------------

I didn't quit.
I won just enough to play a $2,000 game (9 players) before bed.
I got first place ($9,000).

I enjoyed that game. I was the best one at the table, but the people weren't idiots, so I have to concentrate some. Plus since there's only 9 people I can concentrate a bit more (it's like playing the final table... except you're all even).

I think I'll do a few more of those games. I hate losing $10k, so $2k seems like an acceptable risk.

No comments: