Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Full Tilt Feb 3

(I'm posting these from an email archive)

On the cusp of being paid over $4,000 for 9th place, I'm favorite in an all-in pre-flop. He hits a pair on the flop, I hit a bigger pair on the turn, and he hits two pair on the river. :)
I laughed out loud!

The 2,000 buy-in game had much better play than the 250 buy-in. One guy went all in the first hand. Well... I did too, but that's because I had a good hand (AQc), I figured he was an idiot, and most of the table had folded to him so I figured we'd be head's up. We had the same cards, but mine were suited, not that it mattered.

But after that play was pretty good.

I think my new MO is going to be playing the 250 games until I can afford the 2,000 games. Then going to them. Once I'm a little more familiar with the nuances of online play I think I can do better.

No comments: