Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Feb 9.

Still playing the 90 player, 250 games.

Started a game before work, went all in, and lost.
Started another game, went all-in, and won (beating 2 I think).
Put it on auto pilot and when I got back to the PC I saw that I got 3rd place.

Started a game at lunch, won a bunch of $$$ early on, and stuck it into auto pilot.
At the final table I went back and forth between auto pilot and actually playing. I was #2 in chips until I slow played K/K with a AK9 flop. The chip leader put me all in with two pair, and I really really hurt him. I think he did work his way back to third place.
Since it seemed that whenever I'd return to my desk to check my hand I had something good.
Anyway, I got 1st place.

I have over 10k with my original account now. I plan on saving it and playing in a 10k tournament when I have time. I hope the increased stakes increases the competition.

No comments: