Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Feb 24

I looked up some Omaha tips last week. They listed the best starting hands, which are basically two-pair or two suited connectors.

If you're dealt AAAA you throw the hand away. That just seems so unnatural.

------------------------

I'm playing my SavagePenguin account now and can't seem to keep my head above water. I started with 10k, and am down to just under 5k.

I can't seem to catch a break.

Look at this hand.
The guy to my right with $1k went all-in. I only called (I was #2 in chips), hoping for more calls since I had AA. Everyone folded but the chip leader, who raised another $1k to scare me off. Beautiful! So I went all in and he called. Sweeeeeet! Huge side pot!

The flop gives the small stack a straight, and the river gives the chip leader the straight, breaking me! ARGH!

Stuff like that keeps happening.

--------------

Down to 700 in the bank. Had to reload.
Sucko!

No comments: