Saturday, December 20, 2008

Boo for crashes!

Down 4 buy-ins tonight. $200. :(
I got stacked four times because of the river.

I played some really bad poker, and some really bad poker got me. But I can only control the former.

Anyway, I think if I was smart I could have come out of tonight -$100. I tilted.

The good:


The bad:

I am such a tard post-flop.

The ugly:

How do I put him on that? I thought he had two pair. Feh!

Shootout at the K/K Coral:

Well, it could have been worse.

This is the hand that made me quit for the day:

I wasn't paying attention and folded. Then I noticed I had Jacks and he was a short stack. Ugh. I was far from playing winning poker at that point and quit.

I might play a tournament tonight, or just watch some movies.

Boo for losing half the month's profit in one night! Boo!

No comments: