Saturday, December 27, 2008

Played a few rings

I was a bit more aggressive than I think I should have been, but it worked out.

Second hand at my first table:

I didn't pop it up too much because I figured there was a good chance he was stealing, and I wanted a call. I guess he really was stealing. Oh well.

This happened immediately after that hand, on my second table:

The $3 open makes me immediately think the guy has T/T. Shy people make that bet. Had he opened to $2 I'd have popped it to $6.
I think maybe my play broadcasts "I have Aces or Kings." Oh well. Again, I think he has T/T. I'm a bit disappointed with the river, as I think it cost me a call. Oh well.

This is the very next hand at the same table:

Dang it! Why couldn't you have Q/Q or K/J?

I think the guy had T/T:

My chips! Nom nom nom!

Here's a standard play that I do all the frigg'n time. I don't even know why I marked it to post here, but here goes:

Big whoop huh? If you're someone who's not doing that, you're probably not beating 6-max.


This guy had made "too many" 3-bets IMO, so I played back:

I'd have been done with the hand had there been an Ace on the flop.

I get ladies. They improve. Not sure why I'm posting this either.


This guy chased me off an eerily similiar hand earlier. I folded my $8 bet after he 3-bet me on the turn. I decided he was full of it this time, and shoved to chase him off.
His call made me sick inside...


I was down $30-something at that table before that last hand. :)

Anyway, I came out green and I probably shouldn't have. I'm just not bringing my winning game to the table... it just happened to end up that way.


Maybe I'm a little hard on myself. If some pairs had hit sets I'd but up quite a bit.

Anyway... green... nice BB/100... nice destination, questionable journey.

No comments: