Friday, December 12, 2008

Played a short 20 minute session. 86 hands over 4 tables.



Ran well.

I had been tight to this point. I figured I'd make a bluff at the pot. i wasn't happy when two people called me with my Ace with no kicker.

The kicker gets counterfeited on the turn so I pretty much know I lost. But then I saw that he was on a draw. Sweet!

Here is an interesting one. I four-bet it. I decide to fold if Skills calls (he seems solid, 20/20/na), because then I'm crushed. But Needgoodhand is 72/33/2.6 so I'm calling him always.

I figured I was way ahead on the flop. But the fourth heart had me holding my breath. An Ace of hearts with a Q or something would have sucked.

Anyway, I don't know if I'm done for the night or not. I have the house to myself tonight. I'm torn between beer and watching The Matrix or getting some hands in. Both are good choices.

I'm a low volume player and sort of want to hit silver star this month. I just haven't been putting in the time to get there. It's a good time to do it. But also with the wins, I'd feel bad if I played and had a losing session. Right now I'm happy with poker. Winning won't make me happier ($ is just points), but losing can spoil the mood.

Eh... I'll decide later.

No comments: