Saturday, December 13, 2008

Evening update

I had a pretty good session this evening. I was up over $75 on Walraven but, you know, stuff happens. No bad plays.

Here's the big loss of the night, which is from that red game.
The villain's VP$IP is 88.24%:

I think I'm getting called down with weaker Jacks and T/x type hands a lot if the time here.

Here's how I stand for the month. The down swing that essentially reset me sucked. But, I think I'm running a hot otherwise.


Update: A friend who plays on occasion sat at a $3.40 27 player game. I played too, taking 2nd place. I won two or three coin flips along the way but stayed solid. No regrets. I don't think I ever got it in really bad, and in the end I was all-in with the best hand (decent in chips) and he made 4-to-the-straight. No biggie. Didn't even make me groan.

1 comment: