Saturday, December 27, 2008

Four tournaments

The first...
Played at the local charity tournament. 58 players, and I made it to the last 16 or so before shoving pre-flop with A/Ks and losing to K/8o.
My Q/Q, and J/J held to earlier pre-flop shoves, and my K/K was uncalled (when I limped to be tricky) so I guess my other good hands held. :)

The next two games were $10 double-or-nothings. I recorded them (maybe to post on CardsChat) and cashed in both.

The fourth game, well, was two. I won a kamikaze style hyper-turbo S&G for entry into a $50 tournament. Here's a summary of how that went:




I'm taking a break from poker now. I just opened the shrink wrap on my "The Island" DVD. It was a Christmas present, from 2007. I'm just now getting around to watching it.

Scarlett Johansson wants me.

No comments: