Friday, December 5, 2008

Did well tonight

Cold, then hot, then even, now hot again.

I haven't won a big pot in a long time...

Weeeeee! Nice change of pace.

I was up on 3/5 tables today. The 3 losses were small too. So I'm happy.

I decided to play a couple double-or-nothing games as well, winning both.
In one game I VP$IP four times. All four times were raises. All four times I took the pot uncontested.
Basically, I folded forever. Made one bet with Q/Q UTG and they all folded to me. The guy on my left said, "Nice hand." My first thought was "He just gave me a license to steal from him."
When I folded down to $700 the blinds were big, so shoving got me folds and brought be back up over $1k. I think I had K/Ts.
Then a bit later (down to $700 again) I shoved with A/Ko.
Finally, I shoved with something like J/6 on the bubble with the short-stack in the BB. It was a pretty safe position.

So anyway, I'm really happy with how things worked out tonight.

No comments: