Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Continues...

The slump continues.
I had unchecked the "post blind" option because I had decided it was my last round of the session. I was up $7 at the time:


A few hands later I had J/J and only lost $4.50 even though someone else had Q/Q, as the turn had 6/7/8/9 on the board.

A few hands later I pop three limpers up to $4 with A/9s on the button. A shorty-limper shoves back (after the first two folded) and I call the additional $4. He has 8/8 and I fail to hit.

Down a full buy in ($50). Feh!

Then I get TPTK against a 42% VPIP'er and he has a set. -$7 (This guy was the short stack from earlier, but he beat others to have a full stack)

Ok... just now... same guy that sucked out on me in that replay hand.
I have A/K. I raise flop, from button with A/K and he calls from button.
4h/7c/Qh flop.
Check/check.
Kh turn (giving me 4 to the nut flush and TPTK).
He bets, I re-raise, he calls.
Rag on river. He checks, check.
He has Th/Jh for the flush.
-$25 more for me.

This game sucks.

No comments: