Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Full Tilt full schmilt!

I decided to participate in the Take-2 promo on FT. It has various levels.
If I two table for 5 days this month, I get $5.
If I two-table 10 days this month I get an additional $10 ($15 total).
If I two-table 15 days this month I get an additional $10 ($25 total).
If I two-table 25 days this month I get an additional $25 ($50 total).

Well, I 4-tabled today. I played three $25NL tables, and one $50NL.
Guess which one I got felted on!

The hand:

Tight player raised to $2 UTG+1.
I call with 7/7.
It's folded to the BB, who calls.
The flop is 3/7/Q, all diamonds.
Opener raises to $4.
I raise to $13.
BB folds.
Opener shoves.
I call.
Opener shows A/A, with one diamond.
Turn 5d.
River Jh.

Ugh. I'm out $50.

At'll teach me to play above my bankroll limit on FT.

I still have $180-something, (and never deposited), but bummer. :(

No comments: