Saturday, September 5, 2009

Otay

I waited until midnight to two-table and hit my day 5 of the Take 2 promotion.
I figured I'd play pretty conservatively, but on hand #1...


A little while later I tangled with another shorty.

The shove on the flop made little sense unless he had A/K, so I called.
My read was wrong, but I'm not complaining.

Anyway, I got into two iffy pots that I'll lose about half the time and I won them both so I'm happy.

On the second table I lost a little over $2. Nothing really happened there. My big blind middle pair lost me $1 to a top pair/no-kicker and my 7/7 failed to hit after I opened and someone with A/A min-raise-3-bet me and the caller. He showed his vowels after we folded to his flop bet but I figured vowels or K's were most likely.
Anyway, nothing interesting happened on that table.

Today is day 6 of the Take 2 promo, and I missed day 1, so today I unlocked my $5 bonus. I haven't received it yet, but I should have it by the time I wake up tomorrow.

No comments: