Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yatta yatta

On Monday I played a CC $ added event and got a little too aggro, which put me out in 7th or 8th. I still cashed for a few bucks profit, but I was disappointed because I picked 5 people to make the top 5, and they were all in (including myself) until that hand.

I hit the CC FT freeroll tonight. 144 players.
I played 369 hands and was dealt 7/2 nine times. I think on average I'd get 7/2 4.5 times.
I got A/K twice, which is about half as many times as I should have got it.

I got HU and my K/T hit a T high flop. The turn put a flush draw up and the river put the third spade *and* gave any 4 a straight. I was able to fold when he raised, and he showed the T/rag of spades, so I got out just in time. It still cost me $21k though.

I had about 130k to his 85k. Then I disconnected for a long time.
When I got back, he had 130k and I had 85k. :(

A bit later...
I opened with A/Q of hearts, he min-raised me, I shoved, he called:


I figure that bad beat cost me $20. Oh well. It's not like the game cost me anything but time.

The play in the freerolls isn't very good, but it was a good supliment to the WSoP I was watching on TV.

No comments: