Friday, September 11, 2009

Ok

Hit some rings and made more than I lost yesterday. Blah blah blah.

I enjoy heads up play and the last two years I got sucked out on to lose way too early in the CardsChat annual tournament.

Well, tonight I became the first finalist. (Pardon the old bracket)


Games are set up and played by the participants. They just have to be completed by a certain date.
Anyway, I cleared the left side of the bracket and will play one of four possible people in the finals. I know of the quarter final games is Sunday at 5:00. Hopefully I'll be to busy winning the Aruba satellite to watch it. I don't know about the other quarter-final game. And there's no telling when the winners of each of those game will play the semi finals. (The semi-finals + are a best of 3 series, while all earlier rounds are single elimination).

Oh, and there's some money added, giving increasing bonuses to 4th - 1st, so since I'm guaranteed at least 2nd place I'll either get $35 or $75 depending on how the games go.

Anyway, I'm off to bed.

No comments: